Charging specially made for multi-unit dwellings.
With the growing popularity of electric vehicles (EVs), Apartment communities are installing electric vehicle (EV) chargers for their homeowners and tenants. Having on-site EV charging can attract environmentally conscious residents, increase property value, demonstrate a commitment to sustainability, and generate additional revenue through collecting payment.
The perfect multi-family home charging solution
Take advantage of the Wallbox Pulsar Plus suite of tools to install multiple chargers on a single circuit, Track and collect payments by the user and lock the units from anyone except people with access.
With the Wallbox Smart Meter, communities can add chargers without the need to upgrade panels. Pulsar Plus chargers automatically downrate charge when power consumption is higher and charge at full power as power when headroom is available.
Wallbox Smart Meter
Enable the features that matter to your community. With the Wallbox Smart Meter Townhomes can add chargers without the need to upgrade panels, automatically downrating charge when power consumption is higher, and charge at full power as power when headroom is available.
- Avoid costly panel upgrades
- Dynamic charge rate reduction and boost to protect circuitry when power is being used elsewhere
- Interacts with other Wallbox chargers on the same circuit to allow for multiple vehicle to charge at once.
Start charging smarter with compact design and powerful performance
- 240V Level 2 EV home charger (40A and 48A available)
- Charges up to 8x faster than standard Level 1 (120V) charging cables
- Safe to use indoors and outdoors (NEMA Type 4 rated, watertight and dust resistant)
- Wirelessly control and monitor charging via WiFi or Bluetooth using the myWallbox app
- Compatible with all EVs
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Pulsar Plus charger may be eligible for potential federal, state, and local tax credits where available
Cost-effective Payment Solutions for property owners and tenants
myWallbox is the EV charging platorm that allows full control over Wallbox chargers. Now it has dedicated payment tools for mult-unit dwellings for:
Wallbox Solutions are:
Easily connect and manage multiple chargers. Plus, Power Sharing intellegence will dynamically balance power between up to 25 chargers on a cingle circuit.
With standard J1772 connectors and adapters, Wallbox chargers fit every EV available in North America.
Certified water and dust resistant for safe indoor and outdoor installation, with a standard 3-year warranty.
Control your chargers with the myWallbox platform via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. OCPP compatibility also available. Wallbox chargers are OCPP ready.
- Cost-effective monthly payment solutions for property owners and tenants that accepts major credit cards*
- Get real-time reporting and see the status of your EV chargers from anywhere
- Approve new users and grant access via the myWallbox app
- Receive monthly consolidated invoices at the end of the pay period
- View real-time statistics for energy, time, and cost
- Monitor transactions in real-time
*State or local ordinances may limit payment optons
ADD PEDESTAL content on page
Install your charger with COIL
COIL's end-to-end EV charging solutions make installation an easy and
simple process for HOAs:
- Submit property information for an installation estimate
- Approve the estimate and schedule installation